Watch Dogs 2 PC just got a new update 1.09, which will address various performance optimizations alongside fixes and tweaks.
This new update 1.09 was already made available last week for both Xbox One and PS4, and now PC version of the update is available for download. The notes for update 1.09 are down below.
- [Performance] RAM Usage Optimization – This patch optimizes a system memory usage which improves the game’s performance on systems with low RAM amount.
- [Performance] Screenspace Reflections Optimization – This patch improves the overall performance of Screenspace Reflections and adds two new lower quality levels (Medium and High).
- San Francisco Fog – The algorithm of the San Francisco Fog (aka “Karl”) appearing is improved with this title update.
- Visual – The maximum value of the Pixel Density slider has been changed from 1.25 to 1.5 with this patch.
- Sound – We have added a Music Volume slider.
- Controller – Added support for the newer DualShock 4 controllers (ZCT2U models).
- YourBoySerge Nerf – This .50 Cal sniper rifle has been the subject of some debate in the community, and is considered to be overpowered in online play. In this patch, we’ve reduced the number of rounds in the magazine from 6 to 1, and we will continue to monitor and balance this beasty rifle.
- Fixed various minor issues with flickering.
- Fixed various minor issues with incorrect window modes behavior.
- Fixed various minor issues with the UI and text.