Unigine has released its latest Superposition benchmark, a new PC gaming performance testing utility. The new Superposition will offer various gaming benchmark, dedicated stress test/GPU thermal test suite and a fully interactive free-roam mode including the ability to scale rendering resolution all the way up to 8K.
“A lone professor performs dangerous experiments in an abandoned classroom, day in and day out. Obsessed with inventions and discoveries beyond the wildest dreams, he strives to prove his ideas.
Once you come to this place in the early morning, you would not meet him there. The eerie thing is a loud bang from the laboratory heard a few moments ago. What was that? You have the only chance to cast some light upon this incident by going deeply into the matter of quantum theory: thorough visual inspection of professor’s records and instruments will help to lift the veil on the mystery.”
- Top-notch visuals powered by UNIGINE 2 Engine
- Global leaderboards for benchmark scores
- Stress load for the GPU heating system
- Scalable quality settings
- VR mode (Oculus Rift and HTC Vive)
- Free interactive mode with mini-games
- Support for Windows and Linux
- Compare your hardware scores with other users worldwide!
- Check if your rig is VR-ready!