If you know anything about closed-loop liquid cooling systems then you must know Corsair. Today corsair announced to release the first low-profile liquid CPU cooler, the Hydro Series H5 SF is now attached with the quiet & efficient benefits of liquid cooling to the smallest PCs. Any kind of Mini-ITX motherboard and equipped with a tuned low-noise blower fan & also the H5 SF can cool even an overclocked CPU within the confines of the most compact small form factor cases.
The H5 SF is Corsair’s first liquid cooler designed specifically for small form factor PCs. Easy to install and just 84mm blower fan to push the air out of the case, the H5 SF is compact enough to fit inside the most confined PC case, yet still offers up to 150 W of heat dissipation, enough to cool today’s demanding high-end CPUs with overclocking headroom to spare. The cooler is fully compatible with Corsair’s Obsidian Series 250D, Carbide Series Air 240, Graphite Series 380T cases and also will be feature on Corsair’s upcoming Bulldog chassis.
- Low profile liquid CPU Cooling – Provides efficient cooling for small form factor cases
- High-pressure, low-noise 120 mm PWM blower fan – Powerful and quiet liquid cooling
- Ultimate SFF compatibility – Mounts to any Mini-ITX motherboard with no external fan mounts.
- Low permeability tubing – Ensures long life, and the flexible design makes installation easier in tight spaces
- Copper cold plate with pre-applied thermal compound – Pre-applied thermal compound saves you time and mess when installing
Hydro Series H5 SF Low-Profile Liquid CPU Cooler is available to perches for price of $79.99 with five year warranty from Corsair’s world-wide customer support network.