Streacom has announced a new DB4 Fanless ITX case, with an Aluminium exterior frame which acts as a passive CPU heatsink. The case measures at 260 x 260 x 270mm and supports any ITX motherboard with a dual slot GPU up to 200mm in length.
The identical sides of the case serve both as the striking monolithic exterior and the convection surface (or heat sink) for component cooling and is the basis of its fanless operation. The challenge was to create an efficient heat sink that didn’t look industrial, one that would be integral to the sleek exterior, and the result speaks for itself. Each side can handle 65W of heat dissipation and can be coupled to provide 120W of total CPU cooling.
The side all the side panels are removable for assembly and the CPU mount is having supports any socket.
- Chassis Material: Premium Grade (6063) All Aluminium, 4mm Thick Extruded Panels
- Available Colours: Silver – Sandblast Finish
- Motherboard Support: Mini-ITX
- Drive Capacity: Maximum 5 x 3.5″ or 12 x 2.5″
- Optical Drive Bays: Optical Kit for slim slot loading drive
- Expansion Slot: 2 x Full Height Slots (MAX 200mm Length, 110mm Height)
- USB Ports: 2 x USB3.0, Bottom Facing
- Cooling: 4 x 6mm Heatpipes with 65W / Side Panel, Expandable to 120W
- External Dimensions: 260 x 260 x 270mm (W x D x H)
- Power Supply: ZF240 or Nano Series PSU (Not Included)
- Remote Control: None
- Net Weight: 7.5KG
No pricing or availability of the Streacom DB4 has announced, but you can find out more in here.