Black products are a tradition with the German gaming peripherals manufacturer, with the Kone Pure Gaming Mouse being the first white ROCCAT product that was introduced back in 2013. Today ROCCAT offers various products in white giving different options for gamers’ set-ups.
Often requested from ROCCAT’s customers, the Kone Pure Owl Eye and the Khan AIMO are perfect additions to the white collection the manufacturer already counts in its portfolio. Both products are perfect peripherals to display RGB lighting and boast the same technology of the other color variants.
The Khan AIMO white 7.1 High-Resolution RGB Gaming Headset is now available for 119.99€.
The Kone Pure Owl-Eye white optical RGB Gaming Mouse is available at 69.99€.
- ROCCAT Owl-Eye optical sensor with 12000dpi
- 1000Hz polling rate
- 1ms response time
- ROCCAT exclusive 50 Mio. lifecycle switches
- 50G acceleration
- 250ips maximum speed
- Mouse acceleration: no
- Angle snapping: no
- Adjustable lift-off distance
- ARM Cortex-M0 50MHz
- 512kB onboard memory
- 1.8m braided USB cable
- Measured Frequency response: 10 – 40000Hz
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Max. SPL at 1kHz: 99dB
- Driver Unit material: Neodymium magnet
- Driver diameter 50mm
- Measured Frequency response: 100-1000Hz
- THD% at 1kHz: 2%
- Sensitivity at 1kHz: -40dB
- Signal-to-noise-ratio: 60dB
- Impedance: 2.2Ω
- Resolution: 24-bit at 96kHz (max)