NZXT announces today the Noctis 450 ROG, a Special Edition case aimed at dedicated PC Gamers. This ATX mid-tower case is ROG-certified, displays an exclusive Gun Gray finish and features Aura Sync RGB-lighting technology.
“The original Noctis 450 highlighted NZXT’s return to bold and daring designs. As we joined forces with Republic of Gamers (ROG) to develop a dedicated case for high-end gaming systems, it felt like the perfect tailored fit to build a Special Edition case. With exclusive aesthetics, ROG certification and Aura sync compatibility leading to new features, Noctis 450 ROG focuses on users aiming at building powerful systems that leverages the Republic of Gamers ecosystem,” says Johnny Hou, NZXT’s founder and CEO.
“The Republic of Gamers (ROG) initiative guarantees that you have the best possible gaming experiences, always. So, we work closely with trusted partner companies to verify, test and certify products that fit perfectly with ROG motherboard. ROG certification is based on extensive testing and validation by ROG engineers, and only the very best succeed to become ROG Certified. We’re happy to launch the Noctis 450 ROG together with NZXT, as both teams share the same ambition to make PC gaming the ultimate premium experience,” says Kris Huang, Senior Director at ASUS.
Noctis 450 ROG main features:
- ROG-certification guarantees premium compatibility and quality
- ASUS Aura Sync allows simple yet sophisticated lighting effects synchronization through Aura certified motherboards, driving the case’s power LED, under glow, PSU shroud and 2 internal LED strips
- Exclusive Gun Gray finish
- North America – Early February
- European Union – Mid February
- NA – 179,99 USD
- EU – 179,90 €