After announcing its Aer Series RGB fans, NZXT has now announced the Aer F series, which parts with the RGB lighting for a more subdued design. The press release reads:
“Continuing to deliver increased performance for PC gamers and builders everywhere, NZXT today announces the newest member of its Aer family of fans with Aer F. Designed to maximize airflow, Aer F is engineered to move air efficiently, letting even the most powerful systems breath with ease. Featuring the same chamfered intake and exhaust and winglet-designed fan blades found in Aer P radiator fans, Aer F delivers powerful airflow with reduced drag, minimizing resistance and vibration. Like its Aer family counterparts, Aer F is made with long-lasting fluid dynamic bearings further enhancing their durability and cooling performance.”
“Pushing PC gaming to its limits is very important to us at NZXT,” says Johnny Hou, NZXT’s founder, and CEO. “Whether you are overclocking the latest processors or running two Geforce GTX 1080 Ti graphic cards in SLI, products like Aer F are designed to maximize performance without being intrusive. Having a PC running cool and quiet makes for a deeper more immersive gaming experience.”
Aer F main features:
- PWM fan designed for better airflow and near-silent performance.
- Winglet constructed fan blades minimize drag, improving overall cooling.
- Patented fluid dynamic bearings (FDB) deliver long-lasting operation. (60,000 hours / 6 years)
- Sleeved cables for easy and clean cable management.
- Replaceable color trim choices give builders the flexibility to customize their builds (sold separately)
- Aer F120 (Single Pack) – $17.99 USD
- Aer F120 (Twin Pack) – $29.99 USD
- Aer F140 (Single Pack) – $19.99 USD
- Aer F140 (Twin Pack) – $32.99 USD
Aer Trims 120mm (Available in Red, White, and Blue) – $5.99 for two trims
Aer Trims 140mm (Available in Red, White, and Blue) – $5.99 for two trims
USA – Pre Order Now at NZXT.com
EU – March
UK – March