Before CES kick off NVIDIA announced that the GeForce GTX 1050 Ti and GTX 1050 GPUs are now officially available on laptops.
With the same silicon and cutting-edge features as found on its Pascal desktop brethren, the fast, powerful GeForce® GTX 1050 delivers great gaming experiences to laptops a mere 17mm thick and supports the latest enhancements to NVIDIA BatteryBoost™, for even longer battery life while gaming unplugged.
With the new GTX 1050 and 1050 laptops, you can experience fast, smooth gaming experiences and:
- Achieve up to 3X the performance and power efficiency of previous-generation GPUs.
- Play classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 FPS with additional support for the latest DirectX™ 12 features
- Explore advanced graphics technologies like NVIDIA GameWorks™ that provide a more interactive and cinematic experience.
- Enjoy GeForce Experience™–your gateway to great PC gaming. Download Game Ready drivers, keep your games optimized, and share your greatest gaming moments.
- Create with NVIDIA Ansel™–a revolutionary in-game camera that lets you take professional-grade screenshots.
- Enjoy NVIDIA G-SYNC™ support buttery-smooth gameplay (on supported models only)
- Put your overclocking skills to use just like you would do on the desktop
There are 30+ laptop designs shipping in Q1 from the world’s leading OEMs. At CES this week alone, you’ll be able to get your hands on a variety of models including those from Acer, Alienware, ASUS, Dell, HP, Lenovo, MSI and others. Many models will be available for sale later this week with all of them featuring Intel’s newest Kaby Lake platform for laptops.
Our OEM partners will be making their own announcements during CES this week, so be sure and keep an eye out for those as well.