Starting at INR 21,500, the GTX 1660 features 6GB of GDDR5 VRAM, 1408 CUDA Cores, and a boost clock of almost 1.8 GHz. On average, it’s 35% faster than the GTX 1060 3GB at 1080p, and compared to the Maxwell-architecture GTX 960, it’s 130% faster.
In other words, the GTX 1660 delivers the performance necessary at 1080p to play the latest games at smooth, enjoyable framerates, with rich levels of graphical detail.
- Improved performance and capabilities in the latest games, and those coming soon
- Support for Adaptive Shading technology, which further improves performance in supported titles
- Support for G-SYNC Compatible gaming monitors
- NVENC technology for single-PC broadcasting
- Game-enhancing techs like Ansel, Freestyle, GameStream, GeForce Experience, Highlights, and ShadowPlay
- And more!
If you want a GeForce GTX 1660 for your system, it’s available now from the world’s leading add-in card providers, including Asus, Colorful, EVGA, Gainward, Galaxy, Gigabyte, Inno3D, MSI, Palit and Zotac. Pricing starts at INR 21,500 and will vary based on partner designs, features and region.
For more info and links to retailers selling the GTX 1660, head here.