Nvidia’s new Geforce 361.43 WHQL Driver added support for GameWorks VR 1.1 and VR SLI Support for OpenGL applications.
NVIDIA continues to work closely with VR headset and game developers to deliver amazing VR games and applications. This Game Ready driver includes the latest GameWorks VR tweaks, bug fixes, and optimizations to ensure you have the ultimate VR gaming experience.
Support added for GameWorks VR 1.1 including VR SLI support for OpenGL applications and support for the latest Oculus SDK.
- [GM20x] Clock speeds remain above idle at 144 Hz on desktop.
- Lag in Star Wars Battlefront with SLI enabled after updating to driver 359.06.
- Momentary loss of signal after scoring first goal in Rocket League
- Game crashes on certain GeForce GTX 860M notebooks
Fermi GPU Changes
- As of Windows 10 November Update, Fermi GPUs now use WDDM 2.0 in single GPU configurations.
- For multi-GPU configurations, WDDM usage is as follows:
- In non-SLI multi-GPU configurations, Fermi GPUs use WDDM 2.0. This includes configurations where a Fermi GPU is used with Kepler or Maxwell GPUs.
- In SLI mode, Fermi GPUs still use WDDM 1.3.
Geforce 361.43 WHQL driver download.