NETGEAR is leading the New Era of WiFi with our new Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi Router! The Nighthawk AX8 is NETGEAR’s first WiFi Router to support Wi-Fi 6, the latest generation of Wi-Fi technology. With AX WiFi you will get a smoother and more enjoyable experience in your hyperconnected home. By supporting 802.11ax, the Nighthawk AX8 is engineered to deliver up to four times more data capacity than today’s AC WiFi.
Whether you’re looking for strong and reliable smart home connectivity for your IoT devices, smoother UHD 4K/8K streaming, or faster and farther coverage, the Nighthawk AX8 is here to take WiFi to the next level! With advanced features like OFDMA, MU-MIMO, 160MHz channel support and 1024 QAM, the 802.11ax supported Nighthawk AX8 promises to deliver the fastest and most reliable WiFi yet!
- Ultra-fast Wireless Speeds-8-Stream WiFi with up to 1.2 + 4.8Gbps†
- More WiFi for More Devices-Uplink and downlink OFDMA substantially improves network capacity and efficiency, particularly when that traffic is created simultaneously.
- Up to Four Simultaneous WiFi Streams-4-stream MU-MIMO enables streaming on up to four 1×1 devices at the same time.
- 160MHz Channel Support-Gigabit speeds for compatible mobile devices and laptops.
- Additional DFS Channels-For an interference-free experience.
- Powerful Processor-64bit 1.8GHz quad-core processor ensures smooth 4K UHD streaming and gaming.
- Multi-Gig Internet Support-Aggregate two gigabit Ethernet ports to get multi-gig Internet speeds, where supported.
- Six Gigabit Ports-Connect more wired devices for faster file transfer and uninterrupted connections.
- Support All Current WiFi Devices-Backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac client devices.
- Dynamic QoS- Prioritizes internet traffic by application and device for smoother streaming
- Nighthawk App-Easily set up your router and get more out of your WiFi. Includes remote access to manage your network when away from home.
- Automatic Firmware Updates-Delivers the latest security patches to the router.
- Works with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant-Control your WiFi using voice commands.