HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology Company, today announced it is now expanding the HyperX FURY DDR4 memory product line with several new colors options – red and white – with frequencies up to 2666 MHz to support the demand of our gaming community. HyperX is the first company to offer plug and play memory to gamers and continues to develop industry leading gaming gear. FURY DDR4 memory is optimized to be compatible with Intel 200 series processors and X99 chipsets. Additionally, FURY DDR4 memory has been compatibility tested with AMD’s new Ryzen processors, in the HyperX Labs and by our motherboard partners.
“FURY DDR4 memory is our most popular DDR4 memory range, and our new products offer more options to choose from”, said Edward Baily, HyperX Business Manager, EMEA. “With three color options, builders and enthusiasts have more ways to customize their new PC’s or upgrade the PC they use today.”
HyperX Fury DDR4 memory performance complements Intel’s 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10-core processors for faster video editing, 3D rendering, gaming, and AI processing. The modules include a stylish, low-profile design that complements the look and design of the latest motherboards from Asus, Asrock, Gigabyte, MSI, and many more. DDR4 memory is 100 percent tested and optimized for compatibility and easy overclocking. Details about compatibility can be found at HyperX or our motherboard partner websites.
More about the FURY DDR4 memory module family of products:
- Optimized for Intel’s 200 series and X99 chipsets
- Tested for compatibility with AMD Ryzen processors
- Cost-efficient high-performance DDR4 upgrade
- Stylish, low-profile heat spreader with the signature FURY asymmetrical design
SPECIFICATIONS AND DIMENSIONS
- Heatspreader: FURY Black, Red, and White
- Overclocking: HyperX Plug and Play
- Single Modules: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Kits of 2: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- Kits of 4: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Frequency Speeds 2133 MHz, 2400 MHz, 2666 MHz
- CAS Latency CL14, CL15, CL16
- Voltage 1.2V
- Operating Temperature 0°C to 85°C
- Dimensions 133.35mm x 34.04mm
Availability and Support
The new FURY DDR4 memory modules and kits will be available March 2017 globally through HyperX’s network of retail and e-tail outlets. HyperX FURY DD4 memory includes a product lifetime warranty and HyperX’s industry-leading customer service and support.