The PC version of Gears of War: Ultimate Edition has some issues, like no multi-GPU support and some others. But with developer pushing new updates, those issues should be fix. The new patch improvements are listed down below:
- Ultra-wide resolutions (2560×1080 and 3440×1440) added to the game. In performance testing.
- Reduce hitches during level transitions. In stability testing.
- Reduce audio stutter on older CPU’s (3rd gen Intel). Some improvement, still working on it.
- Reduce hitches in general. Some improvement, still working on it.
- Investigate adjusting strict NAT matchmaking rules.
- Investigate adding FPS counter.
- Multi GPU support. In development.
- Improve texture quality for cards with 1GB VRAM.
This new patch should be available in coming weeks.