GALAX, a leading manufacturer and innovator of the award-winning Nvidia based Graphics Card presents the GALAX GeForce GTX 1060 OC 6GB graphics card sports an all new bold design. Even better, this card is overclocked for you to squeeze out more FPS in games and crush the competition. This 1060 shines with innovative new gaming technologies, making it the perfect choice for the latest high-definition games and is VR Ready. Powered by NVIDIA Pascal™—the most advanced GPU architecture ever created—the GeForce GTX 1060 delivers brilliant performance that opens the door to virtual reality and beyond.
Boasting a core clock of 1518MHz and a boost clock of 1733MHz this card comes with ultra-fast FinFET technology and supports DirectX 12 features. This means you can count on an amazing experience in every application—including performance in high-definition and immersive VR Ready games that are up to 3X faster than with previous-generation GPUs.
THE LATEST GAMING TECHNOLOGIES:
Get the power to drive next-generation displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors. And bring more realism to every game with NVIDIA GameWorks™ technologies that offer a true cinematic experience and amazing new image-capture to share your game.
Discover next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets—driven by NVIDIA VRWorks™ technologies. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
The GALAX GeForce GTX 1060 OC Black 6GB is priced at MOP of INR 22,500/- in India.
| GPU Engine Specs:|
- CUDA Cores 1280
- Base Clock (MHz) 1518
- Boost Clock (MHz) 1733
| Memory Specs:|
- Memory Speed 4004 (8008) Mhz
- Standard Memory Config 6144MB
- Memory Interface Width 192-bit GDDR5
- Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec) 192
| Feature Support:|
- OpenGL 4.5
- Bus Support PCI-E 3.0
- OS Certification Windows 7-10
- Supported Technologies DirectX 12
| Display Support:|
- Multi Monitor 3 Displays
- Maximum Digital Resolution 7680×4320@60Hz
- Maximum VGA Resolution 2560×1600
- HDCP Yes
- Standard Display Connectors DP 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, Dual Link-DVI
| Standard Graphics Card Dimensions:|
- Dimensions(with Bracket) 228*124*41.5mm
- Dimensions(without Bracket) 214*111.15*38.6mm
| Power Specs:|
- Maximum Graphics Card Power (W) 120W
- Minimum System Power Requirement (W) 400W
- Supplementary Power Connectors 6-pin
- Product Code 60NRH7DSL9OC
- UPC Code 4895147123790