Designed from the ground up, the Define R6 goes beyond iteration with a profound stride of innovation – the latest and largest step in the legacy of the world-renowned Define Series. Seamless tempered glass and sound dampened steel panels with an elegant push-to-lock latching mechanism encase an entirely redesigned interior with unprecedented component support and storage flexibility. Six 3.5″/2.5″ drives and two 2.5″ drives can be installed with precision placement in numerous configurations throughout the case.
The spacious and fully adaptable framework of the Define R6 sports nine fan mounts, integrated PWM fan hub and support for radiators up to 420mm, making it the perfect platform for building your dream water cooling loop. Improved third generation ModuVent technology allows an effortless transition from steel-clad sound dampened top panel to filtered high airflow multi-fan ventilation via the new cooling bracket.
Expanding on the timeless, elegant form and silent modular function that brought so much success to its predecessors, the new Define R6 offers the most demanding hardware enthusiast a solid foundation and flexible framework with limitless potential.
- Full-size seamless scratch-resistant tempered glass side panel (Tempered Glass Version Only)
- Optimized for silence with high-density industrial dampening on side, top and front panels
- Reversible front door with anodized aluminum cover and dual mounting system for adaptability with elegance
- Nine fan positions with intuitive layout and clear airflow paths offer massive cooling capacity
- Nexus+ Smart Hub offers superior fan control of six additional case fans and three extra PWM devices via your motherboard
- Three silent, airflow-optimized Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-14 140 mm fans come pre-installed helping ensure superior airflow via two intake fans and a single exhaust.
- Extensive water cooling support with room for up to a 420 mm radiator in the top, 360 mm in the front, and up to 280 mm in the base
- Power supply shroud and Modular Storage Plate conceal HDD trays and excess cabling for a clean, clutter-free interior
- Third generation ModuVent technology gives users the choice between a sound-dampening steel cover or filtered multi-fan ventilation setup in the top panel
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front, top, and base with full PSU coverage and front access for convenience
- Modular Storage Plate lets users easily convert between the Standard Layout for maximum storage capacity or the new Open Layout for superior water cooling support and clear air flow paths
- Vertical 2.5 slot GPU mount showcases your graphics hardware with full visibility (Flex VRC 25 riser kit sold separately)
- Highly modular interior includes six universal SSD/HDD trays that can be independently repositioned to suit components, cooling, and cable routing
- Customizable 2.5″ storage solution consists of two brackets and a choice of four tray locations to keep drives hidden behind the motherboard tray or display them prominently on top of the PSU shroud
- Optional USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with Fast Charging support via Connect D1 front panel I/OP upgrade kit (sold separately)
Define R6 – Black / White / Blackout / Gunmetal
USD129.99 GBP119.99 EURO129.99 SEK1,299
Define R6 Tempered Glass – Black / White / Blackout / Gunmetal
USD149.99 GBP134.99 EURO149.99 SEK1,499