The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 GAMING HYBRID w/ iCX Technology combines the cooling advancements of the EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid cooler with EVGA’s exclusive iCX Technology. Featuring a total of 11 global patents, iCX is the very definition of Interactive Cooling. With EVGA’s iCX Technology, users will have a better understanding of their graphics card’s operation. This includes temperature monitoring on key components (not just GPU) and targeted cooling, which provides better overclocking capabilities.
On top of that, we took our award-winning HYBRID solution and cranked it up a notch by including a dedicated memory cooling plate that makes direct contact with the cooling block. The VRM area of the card is covered by a dedicated heatsink/fan that keeps the power areas of the card cool, even during a long gaming session. Of course, the HYBRID water cooling solution gives you unbelievable GPU temperatures, sometimes cutting your GPU load temperatures in half! Best of all? The water cooler is completely self-contained, with an included 120mm radiator and fan, no filling, no custom tubing, and no maintenance. Just plug and play! All backed by EVGA’s legendary Warranty. The choice is simple: EVGA HYBRID products are truly water-cooled perfection.
- Significantly lower temperatures with HYBRID Water Cooling
- iCX has 9 Thermal Sensors & Multiple MCUs
- PWM Fan that is Controlled by PWM Temperature
- Full Control with EVGA Precision XOC
- Copper Base Built for GPU’s
- Dedicated Memory Cooling Plate
- Clock speeds: 1556 MHz core, 1670 MHz GPU Boost, 11 GHz (GDDR5X-effective) memory
For more information, visit the product page.