EVGA and extreme overclocker Vince “K|NGP|N” Lucido have done it again, this time in the new DirectX 12 benchmark from Futuremark: “3DMark Time Spy”. This new benchmark pushes the limits of modern PC gaming technology and can be used as a gauge for future game performance and visuals.
Armed with Liquid Nitrogen, an EVGA X99 FTW K motherboard, and an EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Classified overclocked to 2,594MHz, K|NGP|N was able to hit new performance heights. He was able to score 9,973 points, a new single card World Record. The new EVGA Precision XOC software was used to overclock the graphics card, and is one of the only tools that can display a DirectX 12 OSD, a must have feature for overclockers.
This new World Record shows EVGA’s dedication to performance components, and the overclocking DNA that is built into every one of EVGA gaming products.
- Motherboard: EVGA X99 FTW K
- Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Classified (Overclocked to 2,594MHz)
- Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 T2
- Overclocking Software: EVGA Precision XOC
- CPU: Intel Core i7 6950X (Overclocked to 5.2GHz)
Learn more at this page.