The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 and 1070 FTW HYBRID cards are built from the ground up to be the best-closed loop cooling solution for NVIDIA based graphics cards on the planet. It starts with power; our cards use our award winning FTW components, giving you the best power delivery, plus additional features like dual BIOS’s, RGB Lighting, a 10CM fan and more.
On top of that, we took our award winning HYBRID solution, and cranked up a notch with a 10CM axial fan (delivering lower noise levels) and a dedicated memory cooling plate that makes direct contact with the water cooling block. Of course, the HYBRID water cooling solution gives you unbelievable GPU temperatures, sometimes cutting your GPU load temperatures in half! Best of all? The EVGA HYBRID cards need no maintenance, no filling, no hassle. All backed by EVGA legendary Warranty. The choice is simple, EVGA HYBRID products are truly water cooled perfection.
- Built on Pascal – The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 HYBRID features the most advanced GPU architecture ever made, designed to be the engine of next generation gaming.
- Hydro Performance Without the Hassle – All in one cooling solution that is completely self-contained. No filling, no custom tubing, no maintenance. Just plug and play.
- Sleek Looks – Intelligent wiring system and sleeved tubing make this one sleek cooler without the messy wires.
- Copper Base Built for GPU’s – A copper base that is BUILT for GPU’s, the ONLY way to get the best temps possible.
- Dedicated Memory Plate – A dedicated memory plate that makes DIRECT contact with the water cooling block. This gives the lowest memory temperatures possible.
- Built in Radiator and Fan – Built in 120mm radiator and fan helps dissipate the heat keeping the GPU as cool as possible. Fan can also be swapped or customized.
- FTW Features – 10 Phase Power System with Dual BIOS gives you the performance and features that go for the win.
- Adjustable RGB LED – An RGB LED that allows complete control of the color through EVGA Precision XOC
For more information, visit the product page.