CORSAIR, a world leader in enthusiast memory, PC components and high-performance gaming hardware today announced the new CORSAIR HARPOON RGB gaming mouse and CORSAIR K55 RGB gaming keyboard, bringing a wealth of high-end features within the reach of every gamer. Equipped with a 6,000dpi optical sensor, the HARPOON RGB combines a contoured design that fits naturally in the hand with deadly precision, while the K55 RGB combines quiet, responsive keys, six programmable macro keys and dedicated volume and media controls. Both HARPOON RGB and K55 RGB also feature signature customizable CORSAIR RGB lighting, allowing for a wealth of color and customization.
Combined, HARPOON RGB and K55 RGB allow gamers to get the most out of their mouse, their keyboard and their games.
Players can immerse themselves in the game with the HARPOON RGB and K55 RGB’s vibrant LED lighting. HARPOON RGB boasts fully programmable lighting for its single RGB lighting zone, configurable in CORSAIR Utility Engine (CUE) software for stunning visual effects. The K55 RGB has a three-zone RGB backlight, adjustable through more than ten preconfigured lighting profiles and colors and controlled using commands right from the keyboard with no software required.
Both the HARPOON RGB and K55 RGB allow gamers to take control with programmable macro keys and customizable controls. The HARPOON RGB’s six buttons are fully remappable to any key or command, or programmable with a wide range of easy-to-use macros using CUE software. From adjusting dpi levels on-the-fly to switching load-outs in game, HARPOON RGB makes it easy. K55 RGB is also well equipped to handle custom commands and controls with six dedicated hardware programmable macro keys. The HARPOON RGB stores all your custom dpi settings in on-board memory while the K55 RGB can similarly store programmable custom macros, so it’s easy to take your game with you wherever the battlefield might be.
Anything can happen during an intense gaming session and you need the right equipment that can handle any situation. The HARPOON RGB’s 6000dpi optical gaming sensor and high-speed USB interface guarantees precision accuracy in critical situations, while the K55 RGB’s multi-key anti-ghosting ensures the most accurate simultaneous key presses every time.
With precise control, easy customization and vivid RGB lighting the HARPOON RGB and K55 RGB deliver a best-in-class gaming experience and give players the confidence to perform when it counts.
- High-accuracy 6000dpi optical gaming sensor with advanced tracking.
- Contoured design provides a natural fit to support your playstyle.
- Textured rubber side grips deliver a confident hold.
- Six fully-programmable buttons enable completely custom configurations.
- Onboard memory stores your custom dpi settings on the mouse.
- On-the-fly dpi switching.
- High-performance Omron switches rated for 20 million clicks.
- Dynamic multicolor backlighting with virtually infinite customization.
- High-speed USB interface ensures lag-free play.
- Three-zone dynamic RGB backlighting with 10+ preconfigured vivid RGB lighting modes allow you to choose immersive lighting effects.
- 6 programmable macro keys enable powerful actions, key remaps and combos.
- Dedicated volume and multimedia controls for direct audio control without interrupting your game.
- Quiet and responsive keys give a satisfying feel.
- Multi-key anti-ghosting ensures the most accurate simultaneous key presses.
- Detachable wrist rest with soft rubber texture provides comfortable positioning for your wrists.
- Windows Key Lock mode ensures interruption-free game.
- Keyboard tilt adjustment for comfortable long play sessions.
Availability, Warranty and Pricing
Both products are backed by a two-year warranty and the CORSAIR worldwide customer support network, with the HARPOON RGB being available immediately from the CORSAIR worldwide network of authorized retailers and distributors, as well as direct from the CORSAIR webstore. The K55 RGB Keyborad, ont he other hand, will be available from November 22nd. No word as of yet on pricing.