Bioware has released detailed on their upcoming patch 1.05 for Mass Effect Andromeda, which promises to fix many issues that present in the game. Which include collision issues, save game issues and lip-sync issues. This patch will release on Thursday, April 6th.
This patch will also add an option to skip autopilot sequences when flying through the Galaxy map, which will speed up interplanetary movement significantly.
We’ve introduced a number of balance changes to single player and multiplayer, and resolved some issues with saves not working properly.
We’ve also improved lip-sync and facial acting during some conversations, and have implemented a much-requested change that allows players to skip the autopilot sequences in the galaxy map.
Below is the game’s full list of patch notes for Mass Effect Andromeda version 1.05:
- Improved tutorial placement
- Single player balance changes: Ammo crates, armor, weapons, nomad, profiles, attacks, and progression
- Multiplayer balance changes: Weapons, cover, and enemies
- Added option to skip autopilot sequences in the galaxy map
- Improved logic, timing, and continuity for relationships and story arcs
- Improved lip-sync and facial acting during conversations, including localized VO
- Fixed various collision issues
- Fixed bugs where music or VO wouldn’t play or wasn’t correct
- Fixed issue where global squad mate banter sometimes wasn’t firing on UNCs
- Fixed issue where player was unable to access the Remnant Console Interface after failing decryption multiple times
- Fixed issue where fast travel is sometimes disabled after recruiting Drack until the player reloads a save
- Fixed issue where Ryder can become stuck in the start of Biotic Charge Pose
- Fixes issues related to some saves
- Fixed issue where objective sometimes becomes un-interactable for players in multiplayer
- Streaming and stability improvements