Bioware has now released Mass Effect Andromeda Patch 1.04, fixing black screen issues with lots of performance issues and Improvements.
Other fixes include corsair’s CUE software, audio issues, multiplayer mode, with both the final game and its early access trial version receiving this new update.
Check out the full patch notes down below.
- Fixed an issue whereby players were unable to land on Ark Natanus
- Fixed an issue whereby the game loaded to a black screen or ran as a background process when Corsair Utility Engine or similar programs were running
- Fixed an issue causing players to stop hearing their character’s audio and start hearing another player’s instead
- Fixed an issue causing the game to crash when using the Human Male Soldier and F key
A separate patch is also being released for the Early Access Trial version of the game, with patch notes for this version being available below.
Early Access Patch
- Overall performance improvements
- Fixed an issue with the title only accepting input from the last controller synced when two controllers are assigned to the same profile
- Fixed various collision issues
- Fixed a few rare audio issues
- Improvements to many cinematics, conversations, and other character interactions
- Improved quest rewards
- Fixed an issue whereby a door could become jammed in mission 5
- Fixed issues with objective markers not appearing correctly
- Minor performance improvements after some Tempest transitions
- Fixed an issue whereby the combat music was not functioning as designed
- Fixed some minor quest-related issues
- Fixed a small cinematic issue during the Drack loyalty quest
- Minor balancing change to the “Remove the Heart” quest
- Improvements to quest tracking and waypoints
- Improvements to Strike Teams UI screens
- Additional multiplayer tutorials implemented
- Balance changes to guns, reward packs, and objectives scoring
- Improved appearance of character portraits
- Added new artwork for MP characters, armor, and challenges in menus and codex entries