AMD launched its Ryzen+ Pinnacle Ridge processors back in April along with X470 motherboards. That’s good for Ryzne 7 and 5, but for Ryzen 5 and 3 G-edition with Vega 11 graphics, many people were waiting for B450M motherboards to come out. As X470 is too expensive for these CPUs also AMD yet to launch Ryzen 3 2000 series. The B450M is midrange chipset from AMD featuring AM4 socket and have a lot in common with the X470. The B450M motherboards full support for the Ryzen 2000 series processors with small improvements over its predecessor B350 and add support for StoreMI storage technology, which combines your SSD and HDD to get a single drive which offers the best of both worlds. The B450 motherboards come under the $200 US price tag, focusing on the budget segment.
Today we are going to take look at ASUS TUF B450MM Plus Gaming, which is budget micro-ATX offing form ASUS. The TUF B450M Plus Gaming comes with the same military them aesthetics and military class durability. The board comes with all the essential features like 32Gbps M.2, and native USB 3.1 Gen 2 with DDR4 3200MHz support and Aura Sync RGB LED lighting. The TUF B450MM Plus Gaming also features TUF Protection including ESD Guards. So is it worth your money? Let’s find out in our review.
- GPU Temperature Sensing & Fan Xpert 2+: Ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and acoustics
- TUF Protection: SafeSlot, ESD Guards, DDR4 overvoltage protection, Digi+ VRM, and stainless-steel back I/O for long-term reliability
- Military-grade TUF Components: TUF LANGuard, TUF Chokes, TUF Capacitors, and TUF MOSFETs for maximum durability
- Exclusive DTS® Custom audio: Delivers positional cues to stereo headphones, helping you to pinpoint enemies and action
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear