ASUS ROG Crosshair series are the best offing for AMD motherboards by ASUS since the original model launched back in the time of the AM2 socket. Since then with every generation, ASUS has improved the design and functionality of its Crosshair motherboards. With AMD Ryzen lunch, ASUS brings the Crosshair VI Hero based on X370 chipset, offering excellent performance and feature-set for good price. But the success of Ryzen and with more high-end PC getting build by enthusiasts creates a need for a high-end motherboard. ASUS respond to that is the new ROG Crosshair VI Extreme, featuring all the bells and whistles with a proper water cooling support and equipped with pretty much everything that any enthusiast wants.
- Onboard PCH M.2 heatsink: Design for optimal heat dissipation and gaming performance.
- Optimal Cooling: Compatible for AM3/AM4 Cooler and water cooling headers zone
- Aura Sync RGB LED: Stunning synchronized effects with two Aura 4-pin RGB-strip headers and one addressable header.
- Best gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220 teamed with Sonic Studio III, cast an aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action.
- 5-Way Optimization: One-click system-wide overclocking.
- Best gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard GameFirst and 2×2 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support.
- Best gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C™ connectors.
- Best gaming durability: ASUS Safeslot and premium components for maximum durability