Ark Survival Evolved is already became very popular game. The game still is its early access and as time pass the Ark Survival Evolved has received a large number of improvements, in terms of stability, gameplay and new in game additions.
The DirectX 12 patch is the most important patches to date, a patch which will add the option to use DirectX 12 on Windows 10 pc. The developers of the game say that DirectX 12 should give gamers around +20% more performance, though this will depend on system and components.
“On This Patch:
– New Creature: Mesopithecus
– Smoke Grenades
– DirectX12 Mode for Windows 10! Approximate +20% perf
– “Survival of the Fittest: Unnatural Selection” Event + Tournament
A little further out:
– Specific Representative “on-ground” meshes for all dropped items
(getting every structure type to work with it and be balanced is… interesting )
– Water Raft
– Driveable Dune Buggy Modding example (we’ll let modders have the first crack at vehicles with this example)
– Human and Dino Warpaint”